E.A.S. Engine & Gearbox Supply Policies
Please read our policies regarding the sales of engines, gearboxes & parts.
• No warranty on broken gears & extensions housing damaged.
• 7 day warranty unless otherwise stated on manual gearboxes.
• Must re-balance prop shaft before fitting.
• New spigot shaft bearing/bush must be fitted.
• Gearbox mounting must be in good condition.
• Gearboxes run with no oil, or incorrect oil used according to manufacturing specs are not guaranteed.
• NO WARRANTY ON AUTOMATIC GEARBOXES.
• All diesel engines have a floor starting warranty only.
• Must reset timing, calibrate pump & replace injectors & timing belt.
• Please make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
• Refunds or exchanges will not be recognised.
• NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN.
• Goods returned for credit must be in the original assembled condition.
• Returns are subject to a handling fee of 10%.
• Returns will only be considered within 7 days of purchase.
• Parts not returned with engines & gearboxes which were initially supplied will be deducted from refund owed to you.
• No claims without original invoice.
• No refunds on finance and delivery charges.
• No stripping of engines or gearboxes if you experience a problem, this will void your warranty.
• Warranty is void if motor has been fitted with a turbo or supercharger.
• Hanging parts (e.g. starter, distributor, carburetor, clutch & pressure plates, water & fuel pump) are not under warranty.
• NO WARRANTY ON TURBOS.
• No warranty on oil leaks.
• E.A.S. Engine & Gearbox Supply are not responsible for any costs incurred after the purchase of any goods (e.g. labour, parts, delivery etc).
• Until goods are fully paid for, they remain the property of EAS Engine & Gearbox Supply.
• Any final decisions are up to the discretion of EAS Engine & Gearbox Supply.
• No queries or credits will be recognised after 14 days of purchase.