TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EAS ENGINE & GEARBOX SUPPLY
- No warranty on broken gears and extensions housing damaged.
- 7day warranty unless otherwise stated on manual gearboxes
- Must re-balance prop shaft before fitting
- New spigot shaft bearing/bush must be fitted
- Gearbox mounting must be in good condition.
- Gearboxes run with no oil, or incorrect oil not according to manufacturing specs are not guaranteed
NO WARRANTY ON AUTOMATIC GEARBOXES
DIESEL ENGINE SALE:
- All diesel engines have a floor starting warranty only
- Must reset timing, calibrate pump, and replace injectors & timing belt
- Please make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase
- Refunds or exchanges will not be recognised.
- NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN
- Goods returned for credit must be in the original assembled condition.
- Returns are subject to a handling fee of 10%.
- Returns will only be considered within 7 days of purchase.
- Parts not returned with engines and gearboxes which were initially supplied will be deducted from refund owed to you.
- No claims without original invoice.
- No refunds on finance and delivery charges.
- No stripping of engines or gearboxes if you experience a problem, this will void your warranty.
- Warranty is void if motor has been fitted with a turbo or supercharger.
- Hanging parts (e.g. starter, distributor, carburetor, clutch and pressure plates, water and fuel pump) are not under warranty.
- NOTE! NO WARRANTY ON TURBO’S
- No warranty on oil leaks
- EAS Engine& Gearbox Supply are not responsible for any costs incurred after the
- Purchase of any goods (e.g. Labour, parts, delivery etc.)
- Until goods are fully paid for, they remain the property of EAS Engine & Gearbox Supply.
- Any final decisions are up to the discretion of EAS Engine & Gearbox Supply.
- No queries or credits will be recognised after 14 days of purchase.
CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY
- In order to qualify for a warranty a new fuel filter, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs& new oil must be fitted to the motor on installation.
- A new cam belt must be fitted (if applicable)
- Radiator must be cleaned or replaced and water hoses must be in good condition with a new thermostat fitted.
- Oil pressure and temperature gauge must be operative on DASHBOARD
- After fitting an engine it must be returned in the vehicle for inspection within 7 days of purchase for warranty to commence
- A 30 day warranty on petrol motors applies from the date of purchase only if 7 day inspection policy is adhered to
- By signing your original invoice you understand all terms and conditions of EAS Engine &Gearbox Supply.